John FisherOwner and Founder
John Fisher is the owner and founder of John H. Fisher, P.C., where he limits his practice to catastrophic injury law for injury victims in New York State. Over the last 20 years, John’s practice has been limited to the representation of catastrophically injured persons.
John has been cited as a legal expert on numerous occasions by TRIAL magazine of the American Association for Justice and the New York Law Journal, and he speaks frequently for the New York State Bar Association, The National Trial Lawyers, PILMMA, Great Legal Marketing, and county and regional bar associations concerning law practice management, internet marketing for lawyers, referral-based marketing and trial skills.
Call For A Free Consulation(845) 802-0047
John is the author of the best-selling book, The Power of a System—the first of its kind book with explicit “how-to” steps for the technical, managerial and entrepreneurial implementation of a multi-million dollar personal injury law firm.
- 1984: Williston Northampton School, Easthampton, Massachusetts
- 1988: University of Notre Dame, Bachelor of Arts in Government, Notre Dame, Indiana
- 1991: University of Notre Dame Law School, Juris Doctor, Notre Dame, Indiana
Professional Honors & Activities
- 2011-2012: AV Preeminent Rating (highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards) by Martindale-Hubbell
- 2012: New York Super Lawyers–Upstate (Thomson-Reuters)
- 1998: American Inns of Court
- 2001-2005: Member, Board of Trustees, John A. Coleman Catholic High School
- The Seven Deadly Mistakes of Malpractice Victims, Word Association Press
- The Power of a System, Advantage Media Group
- The Law Firm of Your Dreams, Advantage Media Group
- Albany County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- New York State Academy for Trial Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association
- Ulster County Bar Association
- Greene County Bar Association
- Dutchess County Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar Association
More About John Fisher
John publishes a weekly email newsletter at www.UltimateInjuryLaw.com and a monthly print newsletter, Lawyer Alert, with his best tips for marketing and managing a plaintiffs’ personal injury law firm to suit your ideal professional and personal lifestyle.
Most of all, John believes in sharing and collaborating with other top plaintiffs’ lawyers and hanging out with lawyers who are doing things better, bigger and faster. John is the founder of the Mastermind Experience (www.MastermindExperience.com), a unique mastermind where a group of elite lawyers collaborate and share their best practices and challenge each other to take action, get better and create a law practice that serves their ideal lifestyle.
John lives in Ravena, New York, with his wife, Hon. Lisa M. Fisher (a/k/a the “Judge”), three children, Tim, Alek and Lily, and their fourth child/a miniature Australian Labradoodle, “Patch”. John loves Notre Dame sports and the Chicago Bears and whenever he can, kicks back with slalom and barefoot waterskiing.
Advocating for your Child’s Rights
- December, 1991: State of Connecticut
- January, 1992: State of New York
- April, 1993: State of Illinois
- 1992: United States, Northern District of New York
- 1992: United States, Southern District of New York
- 1997: United States, Western District of New York