Scan the QR Code to access Ulster County Suicide Prevention Resources and look at the bottom of our Resource Page for more Ulster County, NY helpful resources
USA National Suicide Hotlines
- Call numbers in your state, even if they are outside your city or county.
- Some of the 800, 888, 877, 866 numbers are toll-free in the entire state.
Visit the USA National page of this site for toll-free National hotlines.
Search online for:
- hotlines – crisis or suicide
- suicide prevention
- crisis intervention
- community crisis center
- county mental health center
- hospital mental health clinic
New York Suicide Hotlines
- ALBANY COUNTY Department of Mental Health
- Capital District Psychiatric Center
- 24 Hour CART Mobile Crisis Response
- For emotional distress, mental health crisis, or psychiatric emergency, call (518) 447-9650
- Mobile Crisis Services North Country Transitional Living Services 24 hours / 7 days (315) 782-2327
- Niagra County Crisis Hotline Niagra County Mental Health Trott Access Center 24 hours / 7 days (716) 285-3515
- Occupations, Inc. Mobile Mental Health Service 24 Hour Telephone Support or On-site Crisis Intervention 1-888-750-2266
- Mental Health Association in Orange County 24 Hour HELPLINE Crisis Intervention, Information & Referrals 1-800-832-1200
- Outside Orange County 1-845-346-Help (4357)
- Text 4 Teens 1-845-391-1000